Past results for North West Norfolk
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Sitting MP Sir Henry Bellingham held onto the North West Norfolk seat with a majority of almost 15,000 in 2015.
After losing it for a single term to Dr George Turner when Tony Blair's New Labour swept to power in 1997, he has held it since 2001.
A veteran pro-Brexit MP standing in a pro-Brexit seat is unlikely to be too fearful of losing his Westminster pass this time around.
You may also want to watch:
Henry Bellingham (Con), 24,727; Jo Rust (Lab), 10,779; Toby Coke (UKIP), 8,412; Michael De Whalley (Green), 1,780; Hugh Lanham (Lib Dem), 1,673. Turnout 65.4pc.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Henry Bellingham (Con) 25,916; William Summers (Lib Dem), 11,106; Manish Sood (Lab), 6,353; John Gray (UKIP), 1,841; David Fleming (BNP), 1,839; Mike de Whalley (Green), 745. Turnout 65.3pc.
Henry Bellingham (Con), 25,471; Damian Welfare (Lab), 16,291; Simon Higginson (Lib Dem), 7,026; Michael Stone (UKIP), 1861. Maj 9,180. Turnout 62.5pc.
Henry Bellingham (Con), 24,846; George Turner (Lab), 21,361; Ian Mack (Lib Dem), 4,292; Ian Durrant (UKIP), 704. Turnout 61.6pc.
George Turner (Lab), 25,250; Henry Bellingham (Con), 23,911; E Knowles (Lib Dem), 5,513; R Percival (Referendum) 2,923. Turnout 74.7pc.