Past results for North West Norfolk
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Sitting MP Sir Henry Bellingham held onto the North West Norfolk seat with a majority of almost 15,000 in 2015.
After losing it for a single term to Dr George Turner when Tony Blair's New Labour swept to power in 1997, he has held it since 2001.
A veteran pro-Brexit MP standing in a pro-Brexit seat is unlikely to be too fearful of losing his Westminster pass this time around.
You may also want to watch:
Henry Bellingham (Con), 24,727; Jo Rust (Lab), 10,779; Toby Coke (UKIP), 8,412; Michael De Whalley (Green), 1,780; Hugh Lanham (Lib Dem), 1,673. Turnout 65.4pc.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
Henry Bellingham (Con) 25,916; William Summers (Lib Dem), 11,106; Manish Sood (Lab), 6,353; John Gray (UKIP), 1,841; David Fleming (BNP), 1,839; Mike de Whalley (Green), 745. Turnout 65.3pc.
Henry Bellingham (Con), 25,471; Damian Welfare (Lab), 16,291; Simon Higginson (Lib Dem), 7,026; Michael Stone (UKIP), 1861. Maj 9,180. Turnout 62.5pc.
Henry Bellingham (Con), 24,846; George Turner (Lab), 21,361; Ian Mack (Lib Dem), 4,292; Ian Durrant (UKIP), 704. Turnout 61.6pc.
George Turner (Lab), 25,250; Henry Bellingham (Con), 23,911; E Knowles (Lib Dem), 5,513; R Percival (Referendum) 2,923. Turnout 74.7pc.