OPEN Norwich postpones all events due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
All events at OPEN Youth Trust have been postponed until the end of next month because of coronavirus.
The charity, which runs the OPEN Norwich venue in Bank Plain, hosting gigs, activities, musicals, workshops and club nights, has postponed all its events - to safeguard the community and its staff.
Chief executive Laura Rycroft said: “This is of course, a disappointing time for all our staff, guests to our venue and the young people that our organisations supports, but we feel that this is the right decision to protect us all for the future.
“We are committed to supporting our community through this difficult time, along with the young people our charity helps.
“This will be incredibly challenging with the reduced income from our events. Therefore we would ask that even if it just a fraction of the ticket price, that our customers will take this opportunity to help support through donations.
You may also want to watch:
“We ask for your patience while we work through these difficult times that face us all.
“Our main aim is to continue the good work of OPEN youth trust to go from strength to strength after these concerning times have come to an end.”
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
The box office will remain open.