OPEN Norwich postpones all events due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
All events at OPEN Youth Trust have been postponed until the end of next month because of coronavirus.
The charity, which runs the OPEN Norwich venue in Bank Plain, hosting gigs, activities, musicals, workshops and club nights, has postponed all its events - to safeguard the community and its staff.
Chief executive Laura Rycroft said: “This is of course, a disappointing time for all our staff, guests to our venue and the young people that our organisations supports, but we feel that this is the right decision to protect us all for the future.
“We are committed to supporting our community through this difficult time, along with the young people our charity helps.
“This will be incredibly challenging with the reduced income from our events. Therefore we would ask that even if it just a fraction of the ticket price, that our customers will take this opportunity to help support through donations.
You may also want to watch:
“We ask for your patience while we work through these difficult times that face us all.
“Our main aim is to continue the good work of OPEN youth trust to go from strength to strength after these concerning times have come to an end.”
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 4 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 9 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
The box office will remain open.