Norwich South previous election results
Results from the 2005, 2001 and 1997 elections
Charles Clarke (Lab) 15,904; Andrew Aalders-Dunthorne (Lib Dems) 12,251; Antony Little (Con) 9,567; Adrian Ramsay (Greens) 3,101; Vandra Ahlstrom (UKIP) 597; Christine Constable (English Democrats) 466; Don Barnard (Legalise Cannabis) 219; Roger Blackwell (WRP) 85. Maj 3,653. Turnout 65pc.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 7 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 8 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
Charles Clarke (Lab0 19,367; Andrew French (Con) 10,551; Andrew Aalders-Dunthorne (Lib Dems) 9,640; Adrian Holmes (Greens) 1,434; Alun Buffrey (Legalise Cannabis) 620; Dave Manningham (Socialist Alliance) 507; Tarquin Mills (UKIP) 473. Maj 8,816. Turnout 59.8pc.
Charles Clarke (Lab) 26,267; Bashir Khanbhai (Con) 12,028; Andrew Aalders-Dunthorne (Lib Dems) 9,457; D Holdsworth (Referendum Party) 1,464; Howard Marks (Legalise Cannabis) 765; Adrian Holmes (Greens) 736; B Parsons (Natural Law) 84. Maj 14,239. Turnout 72.6pc.