Norwich city centre dessert shop bids for permission for outdoor seating
- Credit: Archant
A dessert shop in Norwich city centre has lodged a bid to have tables and chairs on pavement outside.
Mindoro, on Westlegate, has applied to Norwich City Council to make use of the space outside its entrance.
According to its application, it would have 16 chairs and eight tables, which would be outside from 9am to 8pm, daily, all year.
They would be placed to the left of its doors on Westlegate, which was pedestrianised in a major scheme which took place between January 2016 and May 2017.
It would join nearby Warings Lifestore, which is also on Westlegate, which has tables and chairs outside.
You may also want to watch:
Mindoro opened in March last year, in the place of the Wedding Party Shop.
The shop applied for the permission on January 24, with people given until February 21 to comment.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault