Norwich city centre dessert shop bids for permission for outdoor seating
- Credit: Archant
A dessert shop in Norwich city centre has lodged a bid to have tables and chairs on pavement outside.
Mindoro, on Westlegate, has applied to Norwich City Council to make use of the space outside its entrance.
According to its application, it would have 16 chairs and eight tables, which would be outside from 9am to 8pm, daily, all year.
They would be placed to the left of its doors on Westlegate, which was pedestrianised in a major scheme which took place between January 2016 and May 2017.
It would join nearby Warings Lifestore, which is also on Westlegate, which has tables and chairs outside.
You may also want to watch:
Mindoro opened in March last year, in the place of the Wedding Party Shop.
The shop applied for the permission on January 24, with people given until February 21 to comment.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 10 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?