More than £8,000 already raised for Norwich Arts Centre’s 40/40 fundraising campaign
A fundraising campaign geared at supporting the revamp of Norwich Arts Centre is already a fifth of the way to its target.
Last month, the NAC launched its 40/40 campaign, which aims to raise £40,000 by the 40th anniversary of the venue.
Pasco-Q Kevlin, director at the venue, said the bid had got off to a flying starting, with more than £8,000 already donated.
He said: 'People have been incredibly generous already, which shows how much love there is for Norwich Arts Centre in the community.
'It is lovely to see how much people are getting on board with the idea. We really wanted the project to be something supported by the community which is what it is turning into.
You may also want to watch:
'We are very confident we can raise the money we need for this and the support we have had already has been amazing.'
Those wishing to support the campaign can do so either through one-off payments or monthly instalments.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
For full details, visit norwichartscentre.co.uk/donations