Norfolk bridge closed due to health and safety concerns
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk bridge has been closed following health and safety concerns.
A bridge at Lenwade along Marriotts Way has been closed temporarily to members of the public.
Norfolk County Council Norfolk Trails said the 'difficult decision' to temporarily close the bridge has been made in light of health and safety concerns.
A temporary diversion has been put in place.
The car park by the bridge is still open as normal.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council Norfolk Trails has put details of the closure on social media.
They tweeted: '#LENWADE #MARRIOTTSWAY #BRIDGE #CLOSURE.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
#NorfolkCountyCouncil #NorfolkTrails have had to make the difficult decision to temporary close the bridge in light of health and safety concerns.'