Norfolk bridge closed due to health and safety concerns
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk bridge has been closed following health and safety concerns.
A bridge at Lenwade along Marriotts Way has been closed temporarily to members of the public.
Norfolk County Council Norfolk Trails said the 'difficult decision' to temporarily close the bridge has been made in light of health and safety concerns.
A temporary diversion has been put in place.
The car park by the bridge is still open as normal.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council Norfolk Trails has put details of the closure on social media.
They tweeted: '#LENWADE #MARRIOTTSWAY #BRIDGE #CLOSURE.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
#NorfolkCountyCouncil #NorfolkTrails have had to make the difficult decision to temporary close the bridge in light of health and safety concerns.'