New garage with MoT testing set for Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new garage which will offer MoT testing on a Norwich industrial park has been given the green light.
Full approval has been granted by Broadland District Council for a Bush Tyres business on Hellesdon Park Industrial Estate.
The planning application is for a change of use from a warehouse to an MoT testing station and tyre sales, fitting and servicing centre with associated storage and construction of a mezzanine floor.
The garage covers approximately 0.23ha and has 27 car parking spaces with two disabled spaces.
The plans have been submitted by BA Bush & Son, Which already has two garages in Norfolk, at Honingham Thorpe and King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The company has three years to establish the garage - after that period the planning approval will expire.
Bush Tyres was established more 70 years ago and has 23 sites in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Norfolk.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’