New garage with MoT testing set for Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new garage which will offer MoT testing on a Norwich industrial park has been given the green light.
Full approval has been granted by Broadland District Council for a Bush Tyres business on Hellesdon Park Industrial Estate.
The planning application is for a change of use from a warehouse to an MoT testing station and tyre sales, fitting and servicing centre with associated storage and construction of a mezzanine floor.
The garage covers approximately 0.23ha and has 27 car parking spaces with two disabled spaces.
The plans have been submitted by BA Bush & Son, Which already has two garages in Norfolk, at Honingham Thorpe and King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The company has three years to establish the garage - after that period the planning approval will expire.
Bush Tyres was established more 70 years ago and has 23 sites in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Norfolk.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears