More than 100 standing for 39 seats on East Cambridgeshire council
All 39 district council seats are up for election in East Cambridgeshire.
Some 101 candidates have put themselves forward - a slight increase on the 96 who stood in the 2007 election.
Conservatives are fielding 38 candidates, the Lib Dems 36, and Labour 20. Seven independents are also standing.
The Green Party is fielding a single candidate.
The Labour Party meanwhile, has boosted its presence in the district with 20 candidates, up from just three candidates in the 2007 election.
You may also want to watch:
The Conservatives make up the largest party in the district, taking up 24 of the council's 39 seats with the Lib Dems holding 13 and Independents just two.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community