Council project launched to help people find work in Aylsham
- Credit: Archant
Broadland District Council is launching a project to deliver a new way of supporting local businesses and residents in rural areas, starting in Aylsham.
The Investment in Future Talent project aims to support up to eight businesses in Aylsham to offer periods of high quality work experience to local people.
Businesses will have access to training in subjects such as management and recruitment practices to better support people currently out of work or wish to learn new skills.
Julian Barnwell of Barnwell Print, the first company to join the project, said: "Having been a major business in Aylsham and supporters of the local community we are extremely proud to be giving local people the chance to get back into the workplace.
"We are looking forward to seeing the training and support that the participants will receive."
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to apply to take part in the project ring 01603 430101 or email email@example.com.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument