Improvements begin on road layout at King’s Lynn retail park
- Credit: Ian Burt
North West Norfolk MP Henry Bellingham has welcomed improvements to the road layout to the Hardwick Retail Park.
Works are under way to ease the congestion which builds up around the retail park, with drivers accessing stores from Hardwick Road.
He said: 'I have had a significant number of letters and emails on this subject and it was obvious to me that the congestion was doing substantial damage to the amount of trade taking place on this retail park.'
Mr Bellingham said he is delighted the improvements are going ahead.
Jones Lang LaSalle, agents for the site owners UBS, explained the works should be complete by the end of November.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'We're also carrying out car park resurfacing work.
'If that happens to be delayed, we will stop and continue in the new year after the Christmas period.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month