How the EDP reported past elections
- Credit: Archant
The EDP has been reporting on general elections since 1874. What will tomorrow's front page be?
The 2015 election is too close to call but we've delved into the archives to bring you some of our past front pages from the morning after election day.
From 1950 and 1951, when there were two elections in quick succession, to Blair's 1997 landslide and New Labour's 2010 defeat, scroll through the photo gallery to see our past front pages.
•Tune in from 9pm tonight for our live election coverage
•See tomorrow's EDP for the latest results
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 5 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk