How the EDP reported past elections
- Credit: Archant
The EDP has been reporting on general elections since 1874. What will tomorrow's front page be?
The 2015 election is too close to call but we've delved into the archives to bring you some of our past front pages from the morning after election day.
From 1950 and 1951, when there were two elections in quick succession, to Blair's 1997 landslide and New Labour's 2010 defeat, scroll through the photo gallery to see our past front pages.
•Tune in from 9pm tonight for our live election coverage
•See tomorrow's EDP for the latest results
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC