Hundreds invited to have their say on villages' future
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Hundreds of people are being invited to have their say on the future of their two villages.
Tivetshall Parish Council wants residents to answer its newly-released survey, which will help create a draft of the parish's neighbourhood plan.
Describing its vision, the council says the Tivetshalls will be a community with "a range of housing types and tenures to suit all ages, supported by good village amenities."
If approved at referendum, the planning policy document will ultimately guide prospective development in Tivetshall St Mary and neighbouring Tivetshall St Margaret between 2022 and 2042
As it stands, the parish council is only able to express its opinion on planning applications on behalf of the residents.
You may also want to watch:
Surveys have been delivered to every household in the parish and provide an opportunity for everyone to raise their concerns.
Anyone who does not have a physical survey should call 07753 746557 or complete the survey online by visiting tivpc.co.uk/neighbourhood-plan.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk