Have your say on Glaven Valley conservation area plans
- Credit: North Norfolk District Council
People living in the Glaven Valley are being asked what they find special about the place.
North Norfolk District Council is inviting residents of Brinton, Edgefield, Hunworth, Sharrington, Stody and Thornage for their views on updated conservation area management plans.
Five of the villages are undergoing a conservation area appraisal.
A new area is being proposed for Stody.
Heritage consultants Purcell have drafted appraisals for each settlement, defining their special qualities and identifying potential threats.
The documents aim to provide guidelines for the public, developers and planners to prevent the erosion of character and achieve enhancement.
Consultation will run until January 21.
Drop-in sessions will be held at Hunworth Village Hall on December 15 between 2:30-4:30pm and at Sharrington Village Hall between 5:30-7pm.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org