General Election 2017: Who would you vote for if you weren’t allowed to vote for yourself? Listen to recording of North Norfolk candidates’ revelations
- Credit: Archant
It is set to be one of the closest elections in years.
Three candidates are contesting the North Norfolk seat at the General Election on June 8 – Stephen Burke of Labour, Norman Lamb of the Liberal Democrats and James Wild, of the Conservatives.
We caught up with them at a packed hustings meeting in the Parish Church in Cromer on Friday night.
We asked them: If they could only achieve one thing in Parliament if elected, what would it be?
And: Which of the other North Norfolk candidates would you vote for if you weren't allowed to vote for yourself?
You may also want to watch:
Some of the answers may surprise you…
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs