Further details on future of Scottow Enterprise Park to be revealed
- Credit: Archant
Further details on what the future holds for the former RAF Coltishall site will be revealed tomorrow.
Norfolk County Council paid £4m for the site in 2013 and has rebranded it as Scottow Enterprise Park.
The council says, since then, it has created 269 jobs across 76 businesses.
The next stage of development of the enterprise park will be discussed at a consultation day tomorrow.
People are invited to drop in at the enterprise park between 10am and 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The event is ahead of a new planning application, although that is not expected to include new housing at this stage,
Rather, it will seek to 'tidy up' the current planning regime.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
The strategic development 'vision' is for the site to become a STEM-focused enterprise area - supporting and encouraging science, technology and engineering business or helping to incubate STEM start-ups.