Carriageway repair works will close road for four days
- Credit: Archant
Major carriageway repair works costing £83,000 will begin on Tuesday, September 4.
The B1160 Feltwell Road, in Southery, will be closed for four days to all those except residents.
Closures will be from Southery village speed limit eastwards to the junction with B1160 Decoy Road.
A fully signed official diversion route along roads of the same or higher classification via B1160 Southery, A10 Downham Market, A1122 Stradsett, A134 Wereham and B1160 Wereham will be operating while the works are in progress.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time but Norfolk Council Council said it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic Management Operatives will be present to advise access arrangements for residents.
For further information, contact Dave Barley, surfacing engineer, on 0344 800 8020.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47