Domestic abuse campaigners heading to Norfolk
- Credit: PA
Two renowned domestic abuse campaigners are coming to Norfolk to share their story at three events.
Luke and Ryan Hart suffered tragedy in 2016 when their abusive father murdered their mother Claire and sister Charlotte in a car park in Lincolnshire, before killing himself.
They have since become committed advocates for domestic abuse change, releasing the book Operation Lighthouse: Reflections on our Family's Devastating Story of Coercive Control and Domestic Homicide.
They are coming to Norfolk to hold three seminars discussing coercion and control, and wider elements of domestic abuse.
The events, in Norwich, King's Lynn and Great Yarmouth in April are all fully-booked and around 680 attendees will be taking part.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by The Norfolk Adult Safeguarding Board, the pair will discuss their family's story of domestic abuse, before allowing the audience to ask questions.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk