Council warns of disruption ahead in Overstrand
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of disruption ahead as essential maintenance is carried out on a footpath in Overstrand.
Norfolk County Council is planning to reconstruct a section of footpath along the Cromer Road.
The £8000 project is set to begin on or shortly after Monday, July 25, and is expected to take two weeks to complete.
Traffic lights will be in operation and pedestrians diverted.
A council spokesperson said: 'The County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause. Disruption will be kept to a minimum with access to properties maintained at all times.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’