Charities invited to apply for funding from Norwich store
- Credit: PA
Charities are being invited to nominate themselves to be a Norwich store's Local Charity Partner.
Sainsbury's Pound Lane are looking for charities to be their next annual partner.
The current outgoing partnership with East Anglian Children's Hospices has raised more than £2,000 and has been able to provide awareness and fundraising days for the charity.
Registered UK charities that are local to the Thorpe St. Andrew store can apply and invited to complete and return a nomination form at the store's customer service desk before Monday June 5.
The store will consider all nominations and shortlist three. Customers will then decide which of the three to support via a customer voting token system in the store throughout June after the shortlisted charities have been announced.
You may also want to watch:
To enter contact Linda Andrews, PR ambassador at the store for a nomination form at email@example.com
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers