Breckland councillor faces hearing after complaint lodged against them
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Breckland councillor is facing investigation after a complaint was made about them.
However, mystery surrounds both the identity of the councillor and the nature of the complaint, ahead of a hearing next week.
On Tuesday, October 9, members of Breckland Council's governance and audit hearing panel will consider the evidence around the complaint, after which the outcome will be published - along with the councillor's identity if the complaint is upheld.
A Breckland spokesman said: 'Members of the governance and audit hearing panel are due to consider a complaint about a local councillor at their meeting on October 9.
'As this is about a specific individual, and contains personal information, it would not be appropriate to publish information about the case at this time.
You may also want to watch:
'Should the panel uphold the complaint, a notice will be published on the council's website, providing details of the complaint, subject member and panel findings.'
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns