Breckland cabinet meeting to take place in Watton
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The next Breckland District Council cabinet meeting is to be held in Watton with local people encouraged to attend.
The council has been touring the district's five market towns, with the next cabinet meeting on Tuesday, November 27, taking place in Watton Town Hall from 9.30am.
Local people are encouraged to attend the meeting and to bring forward their views about the council's work.
Council leader and cabinet chairman William Nunn said: 'We're excited to take cabinet meetings into our local communities and to provide more opportunities for local people to be involved in our democratic processes.
'I look forward to welcoming local Watton residents who would like to see what happens at cabinet or who may wish to put questions to us about the things that are important to them and their community.'
You may also want to watch:
The decision to tour the meetings was made by Mr Nunn to make attending the meetings more convenient.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base