As MP admits playing Candy Crush on his iPad in meeting, what have you been caught playing at work?
- Credit: AP
An MP has admitted playing a popular puzzle game on his iPad while in a parliamentary committee meeting.
Nigel Mills was pictured playing the hit online game Candy Crush Saga during a Works and Pensions Committee meeting, of which he is a member.
The Amber Valley MP has reportedly been playing the game over a period of two and a half hours, while the Conservative, elected in 2010, admitted what he had done.
Mr Mills told the Sun: 'It was a long meeting on pension reforms, which is an important issue that I take very seriously.
'There was a bit of the meeting that I wasn't focusing on and I probably had a game or two.
You may also want to watch:
'I shouldn't do it but if you check the meeting I would say I was fully engaged in asking questions that I thought were particularly important in how we get the pensions issue right. I shall try not to do it in the future.'
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
• What games have you been caught playing at work? Let us know in the comments below.