Appeal for witnesses to Norwich car crash which saw passenger cut out by firefighters
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Police have appealed for witnesses after a passenger had to be cut out of a car following a crash.
The crash, between a white BMW and a red Citroen, happened at the junction of Earlham Road and Wilberforce Road in Norwich at about 3.30pm on Friday.
The front seat passenger of the Citroen had to be cut out by firefighters and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. They were later released with minor injuries.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who saw the crash, in particular the driver of a car which had stopped at the give way point in Wilberforce Road.
PC Greg Prowting said: 'Unfortunately we have no further details about the make, model or colour of this car, but we're keen to trace the driver.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens