Carriageway resurfacing works will close busy city junction
- Credit: Archant
Major carriageway resurfacing works will close a busy city junction for several nights.
Work costing £110,000 will begin on Monday, August 13 to carry out major carriageway resurfacing works on the A1067 Drayton High Road in Hellesdon at the junction with ASDA and Hellesdon Hall Industrial Park.
To minimise disruption the work will be carried out overnight from 7pm to 6am and is expected to take five nights to complete.
It will also be necessary to close A1067 Drayton High Road both Northbound and Southbound between the ASDA junction and the ring road junction.
A fully signed official diversion route for all A1067 traffic will be in operation while the work is underway and access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The County Council have thanked people for their patience.
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak