Your chance to perform at new Norwich festival alongside Kaiser Chiefs, Tom Odell and more
- Credit: Danny North
A Norwich festival is seeking a local act to perform on its main stage.
Sunday Sessions, which will be taking place at Earlham Park on Sunday, May 27, is on the hunt for a final act to open the main stage at their event.
A variety of big names feature on the line-up, including Kaiser Chiefs, Circa Waves, Tom Odell, Gabrielle Aplin, Lucy Spraggan and Goldie Lookin Chain.
The event will conclude a weekend of music at the city park with Let's Rock Norwich! being held the day before.
Natalie Yost, Marketing Manager for UK Live, who are organising both festivals, said: 'There is always so much excitement at Earlham Park and in the city and there is a real momentum for things like this in Norwich. The whole place just oozes enthusiasm.'
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in performing at the festival can apply by emailing email@example.com
For more information on tickets and the event, visit norwich.sundaysessions.net
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17