LloydsPharmacy in Thetford set to close at the end of the year
- Credit: Archant
LloydsPharmacy in Thetford is set to close at the end of the year.
The branch on King Street is currently 'in the process of being closed'.
A spokesman for LloydsPharmacy said: 'The process is expected to be complete by December 31 and in the meantime we will continue to support our colleagues during the transition.'
Open 9am until 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5.30pm, the store provides a range of services including diabetes testing, stop smoking services, respiratory support and blood pressure testing.
There is also a click and collect service, medicines check-up and vaccinations.
You may also want to watch:
Another branch is located out of the town centre inside the Sainsburys on the Forest Retail Park, London Road.
Although open longer hours it offers less services.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
The nearest larger branches are located in Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds.
Founded in 1973, LloydsPharmacy is one of the UK's largest community pharmacy chains, with more than 1,800 across the country.
What are your thoughts on the closure? Email email@example.com