Liz Earle MBE to host charity champagne lunch at Holkham Hall
- Credit: Archant
Wellbeing entrepreneur Liz Earle MBE and former national newspaper editor Eve Pollard OBE are heading to Norfolk to discuss the best kept secrets in mid-life wellbeing.
From gut health to happier hormones, the pair will be hosting a charity champagne lunch in the Lady Elizabeth Wing at Holkham Hall on Tuesday, September 24.
Lady Leicester of Holkham Hall said: "I am thrilled this important fundraiser. I hugely admire the pioneering work that Wellbeing Of Women do, and the way in which they change the lives of so many women.
"I personally am looking forward to hearing Liz Earle's secrets and to meeting a number of other women from the area all choosing to support. It promises to be an insightful and inspiring event!"
The skincare and wellbeing sensation will share advice and experience from her 30 plus years work and sign copies of her new book.
You may also want to watch:
Jewellery designer Monica Vinader is also donating pieces of jewellery for the diamond raffle and goody bags for each guest.
To book your tickets visit the Wellbeing for Women website.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut