Hoop-a-thon will raise money for breast cancer charity
- Credit: SENT IN BY MR DOD FITNESS
A charity hoop-a-thon will raise money to provide comfort boxes to women going through breast cancer treatment.
Littlelifts, a charity run by Oa Hackett, from Bawburgh, will hold its second hoop-a-thon on March 2 at Open in Norwich.
The idea is participants take part in a series of four 50-minute power-hopping sessions with trainer Mr Dod.
Doors will open at 9.15am for a 10am start and those taking part will get a Littlelifts goody bag, sports vest or t-shirt (if you sign up before February 12), and complimentary snacks.
A limited number of hoops will be available to hire on the day for a small charge.
You may also want to watch:
Littlelifts provides boxes full of practical gifts to women at hospitals in Norfolk and Suffolk who have been diagnosed with primary breast cancer.
To book a spot, visit opennorwich.org.uk/whats-on/gigs-events/littlelifts-hoopathon-2019/
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones