Women invited to give feedback on breast cancer charity
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Norfolk charity Littlelifts is looking for feedback on women who have used their services.
The charity, which launched last year, provides comfort boxes to women undergoing treatment for primary breast cancer at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
Founder Oa Hackett said: 'On September 12 we are inviting women to a special afternoon tea followed a focus group where we hope to share ideas so that we can make our comfort boxes the best they can be.'
Mrs Hackett started the charity after she was diagnosed with breast cancer herself, and care packages from friends kept her positive.
To attend contact email@example.com or call 07880501538 for a booking form.
You may also want to watch:
The deadline is Friday, September 7 with afternoon tea and focus group to take place on September 12 from 2pm to 6pm in Norwich.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace