Man, 93, reported missing after failing to return from supermarket trip
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A missing person appeal has been launched for a 93-year-old man who failed to return home from a trip to the supermarket on Monday.
Robert Taylor, from Little Snoring, was reported missing by his family shortly after 8pm on Monday, having last been seen hours earlier.
Police say he left his home at around 3pm to travel to Fakenham, where he was due to have a tyre changed on his car and visit Morrisons supermarket.
However, his family have not heard from him since and he failed to return home.
He is white, 5ft 10, of slim build and with grey hair. He walks with a limp on his right foot and was driving a blue VW polo when he left his home.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who may have seen him or any blue VW Polos in or around the Fakenham and Little Snoring areas are encouraged to contact Norfolk Constabulary with any information.
Anybody who has information that will help the appeal should contact 101 quoting incident number 324 of January 11. Police are concerned for Mr Taylor's welfare.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash