Little Shop of Vegans opens in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A one-stop shop for vegans has opened in the city and hopes to debunk the 'myth of vegan food being dull and boring' with its extensive range of products.
The new store, located on Magdalen Street, opened on December 8 and is the first of its kind in the north of the city.
Owner Rachel Cox said: 'The centre of Norwich is well served with vegan options, but there was nothing at this end.
'I really just wanted to open somewhere that I would love to spend time browsing and shopping in.
'Not selling just one thing, but a variety. I want to show how easy and accessible being vegan can be.'
You may also want to watch:
The shop sells gifts, snacks, frozen ready meals, and chocolate treats.
The store also stocks a range of cheeses and meat alternatives and clothing from vegan fashion brands, including Anticarnist, All Glamour No Guts, Ethics And Antics, Sleazy Vegan and Hench Herbivore.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
Customers can also purchase One Planet products which is the UK's first frozen vegan pizza company.
But everyone is welcome in the new store.
She added 'I want to debunk the myth of vegan food being dull and boring.
'I'm vegan, all our products are vegan, but hopefully non-vegans will discover something they hadn't thought of trying before.'
Little Shop Of Vegans is open from Tuesday-Sunday 10am-4pm.
You can find out more on their facebook page