Little Mix to perform at Newmarket Racecourses this summer
- Credit: Archant
The world's biggest girl band will be returning to Newmarket Racecourses in June following a sold-out show at 2016's Summer Saturday Live.
The open air concert is set to take place on Friday, June 23 when the band will perform a selection of their signature hits, including 'Shout Out to My Ex', 'Black Magic' and 'Wings', as well as various tracks from their latest album, 'Glory Days'.
Little Mix rose to fame in 2011 when they won the eighth series of The X Factor and since then have gone on to release four studio albums, selling over 7 million records and achieving four UK No.1 singles.
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: 'We are very excited to confirm Little Mix as our next Newmarket Nights act for 2017 and look forward to welcoming them back to Newmarket Racecourses this June. After a fantastic show last August, I have no doubt we will be in store for another brilliant performance whereby racegoers will be treated to an extensive set including some of their most popular chart topping hits.'
Having sold-out their last appearance at the racecourse months ahead of the event, fans are advised to act quickly in order to secure tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Also taking to the stage as part of The Jockey Club Live events at Newmarket this summer will be Olly Murs (June 2) and Jess Glynne (June 16).
• Tickets for Little Mix at Newmarket Racecourse will be available from 8am on Wednesday, January 18 via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk with prices starting at £31 for adults and £13 for children under 18.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch