‘Ridiculously expensive’ - Lionel Richie fans dismayed by Holkham ticket prices
- Credit: Alan Silfen
Superstar Lionel Richie announced this morning (January 30) that his All The Hits tour will be stopping off at Holkham Hall.
The Hello singer is set to perform an abundance of songs from his back catalogue at the iconic venue on Sunday, June 24.
Tickets go on sale Friday, February 2 at 10am and cost £75.
Since the news broke, many fans have taken to social media share their disappointment, having been put off going by the price.
Ian Balls said on Facebook: 'How much? Only paid £65 to go see Iron Maiden last year. Worth every penny, but not Lionel.'
Mazza LG added: 'Love a bit of Lionel but £75??? Way too much.'
Janette Smith wrote: 'Ridiculously expensive. Should make ticket prices more realistic for most people.'
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 4 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 5 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 8 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 9 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 10 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
Neil Bowers also commented that he wouldn't be going for £75. He said: 'He did a good show at Glastonbury a few years back but not going to waste my time for Holkham.'
However not everyone was left feeling dismayed.
Mary Parkin thought he was definitely worth the money and Paul Groves admitted he paid a lot more than that to see Lady Gaga at the O2 arena.
• Will you be going to see Lionel Richie or are you put off by the ticket price? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.