‘Ridiculously expensive’ - Lionel Richie fans dismayed by Holkham ticket prices
- Credit: Alan Silfen
Superstar Lionel Richie announced this morning (January 30) that his All The Hits tour will be stopping off at Holkham Hall.
The Hello singer is set to perform an abundance of songs from his back catalogue at the iconic venue on Sunday, June 24.
Tickets go on sale Friday, February 2 at 10am and cost £75.
Since the news broke, many fans have taken to social media share their disappointment, having been put off going by the price.
Ian Balls said on Facebook: 'How much? Only paid £65 to go see Iron Maiden last year. Worth every penny, but not Lionel.'
You may also want to watch:
Mazza LG added: 'Love a bit of Lionel but £75??? Way too much.'
Janette Smith wrote: 'Ridiculously expensive. Should make ticket prices more realistic for most people.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list
Neil Bowers also commented that he wouldn't be going for £75. He said: 'He did a good show at Glastonbury a few years back but not going to waste my time for Holkham.'
However not everyone was left feeling dismayed.
Mary Parkin thought he was definitely worth the money and Paul Groves admitted he paid a lot more than that to see Lady Gaga at the O2 arena.
• Will you be going to see Lionel Richie or are you put off by the ticket price? Vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.