Line-up announced as Whitenoise Festival returns to Euston Park
- Credit: Archant
A festival which celebrates music, cars and the arts has announced its line-up.
The VW Whitenoise Festival will mark its 15th annual event with a range of local and national talent.
Taking to the stage at Euston Park will be Thetford rapper Franko Fraize and Norwich hip-hop duo Chrome & Ill Inspired.
The UK Beach Boys, the only Beach Boys tribute act to have performed alongside the real band, will also be performing.
Other acts include DJ Cheeba, The Future Dub and The Sweetbeats.
You may also want to watch:
The festival, from Thursday, August 3 until Sunday, August 6, will also see a range of classic and custom cars and retro motorcyles.
Art events include puppetry magic from Garlic Theatre Company and free clay making sessions at the Planet Kids area.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
Neil Haughey, event organiser, said: 'This is our 15th year and my wife Lucy and I were ahead of our time creating a carfest of our very own back in 2002 with 200 people at Wroxham Football Club.
'Our 2017 line-up is a quality selection of up and coming acts from close to home and away.'
Well behaved dogs are welcome on leads.
Tickets are on sale now and can be bought by clicking here