Woman found unresponsive in caravan, inquest hears
- Credit: Simon Parkin
A 61-year-old woman was found unresponsive in a caravan, an inquest has heard.
Linda Briscoe died at The Gap caravan site in East Runton on August 2, 2020.
At an inquest into her death held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thursday, Yvonne Blake, area corona for Norfolk said Mrs Briscoe lived in Outwell.
On August 2, one of Mrs Briscoe's sons visited The Gap after not hearing from his mother for a few days. He knocked on the door of the caravan and tried to call his mother, but received no response and raised the alarm.
Mrs Briscoe was discovered unresponsive inside the caravan and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her medical cause of death was given as combined toxicity of two types of medication.
Ms Blake recorded a conclusion of suicide.
If you need help or support, please contact the Samaritans on 116 123 or Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s First Response helpline on 0808 196 3494 both 24/7. Alternatively download the Stay Alive app, which is backed by Suffolk User Forum, if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price