Limbo dancers one of the attractions at North Walsham fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Caribbean limbo dancers are flexing their muscles ahead of a charity event in North Walsham.
Peter Edge, landlord at the White Swan in Church Street, is hosting the special fundraiser for the first time.
It will be held in the town's Market Place on Easter Monday, April 17, from 1.30pm to about 6pm.
Mr Edge said: 'There will be limbo dancers, a steel band, a barbecue, and the Lee Vasey band.
'The street will be shut down and the Market Place will be fenced off.
You may also want to watch:
'This is the first time I've hosted such an event, but tickets are selling well, and everyone is looking forward to it.'
The event will raise money for North Walsham Mayor Barry Hester's chosen charities. The mayor's fund is being split between the North Walsham Dementia Support Group and the St Nicholas Church First World War east window restoration project.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community
Pop into Mr Edge's pub to buy tickets, which cost £5.