Lights, camera, action! Norwich residents needed for feature film
- Credit: Andrew Cant
Local actor, Matt Long, is on the look out for people to get involved with his latest indie film project, Soldiers of Embers.
Written, produced and starred in by Mr Long, Soldiers of Embers follows the story of retired Paratrooper Jack Bishop, as he struggles to reconnect with his family.
Filming on the project began in October 2016 bringing together a talented team of creatives, including director Danny Cotton and cinematographer Andrew Cant.
Production is set to continue until May with people still needed to fill extras roles over various dates in April.
Mr Long, who also owns Bulldog Films, the production company behind the movie, said: 'On the weekend of April 8 and 9 we will be filming during the day in a Norwich nightclub and need lots of extras to support us.
'It doesn't have to be both days, you can pick just one and there's no experience needed. Just come down and have fun on set with the cast and crew.'
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in becoming an extra should contact email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting