Lights, camera, action! Norwich residents needed for feature film
- Credit: Andrew Cant
Local actor, Matt Long, is on the look out for people to get involved with his latest indie film project, Soldiers of Embers.
Written, produced and starred in by Mr Long, Soldiers of Embers follows the story of retired Paratrooper Jack Bishop, as he struggles to reconnect with his family.
Filming on the project began in October 2016 bringing together a talented team of creatives, including director Danny Cotton and cinematographer Andrew Cant.
Production is set to continue until May with people still needed to fill extras roles over various dates in April.
Mr Long, who also owns Bulldog Films, the production company behind the movie, said: 'On the weekend of April 8 and 9 we will be filming during the day in a Norwich nightclub and need lots of extras to support us.
'It doesn't have to be both days, you can pick just one and there's no experience needed. Just come down and have fun on set with the cast and crew.'
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in becoming an extra should contact email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 3 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 4 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 5 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 6 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 7 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 8 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 9 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 10 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house