Lifeboat teams involved in two rescues at same spot on Norfolk coast
- Credit: Archant
Lifeboat teams have been involved in two separate rescues in the same part of the Norfolk coast.
Hunstanton Lifeboat was called out to two separate rescues after people got cut off at Scolt Head Island near Brancaster.
A spokesman for HM Coastguard said a group of people were rescued in the first incident at Scolt Head Island which happened shortly after 1.40pm on Thursday (August 29).
Then, in a second incident, two people were rescued from the same area by Hunstanton Lifeboat at 5.40pm.
The incidents came on the same day as an inflatable sparked a rescue drama at Scratby.
You may also want to watch:
Humber Coastguard received reports of an inflatable out to sea at Scratby shortly before 4.30pm on Thursday (August 29).
Hemsby Lifeboat and Winterton lifeboat team were scrambled to the incident although no-one was found in the inflatable and the person was accounted for.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip