Life saving crews, boats, and dogs to put on a show at Happisburgh Lifeboat day
- Credit: Happisburgh Lifeboat
If you've ever wanted to learn more about your local lifeboat team and its station, then the Happisburgh Lifeboat day is the perfect event to do so.
The annual event on August 6, held at Happisburgh Lifeboat Station, encourages North Norfolk residents to meet the lifeboat crew, as well as the lifeguards and coastguards that keep the beaches safe.
You'll also be able to see the team in action, thanks to demonstrations, as well as the Community Safety Team and a special display from the Newfoundland Rescue Dogs.
And there's plenty to keep visitors entertained between events, thanks to a hog roast, barbecue, beer tent, stalls, tea and cake and a raffle, all being on offer throughout the day.
The event will begin at noon, with the fete and demonstrations continuing until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The bar and live music will continue until 6pm.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman