Leziate Park near King’s Lynn could be knocked down to make way for new homes
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press,Archant
A former country club could be demolished and turned into homes.
A developer wants to knock down Leziate Park Country Club, at Brow of the Hill and build seven houses on the site.
A statement accompanying an application for outline planning application says: 'The proposal is for a development of seven two-storey dwellings, following demolition of the existing buildings at Leziate Lakeview Park.
'The proposed development will be sited to the south west of the Brow of the Hill road, a 40-mph road. The existing access will be utilised for the development.
'The site currently benefits from very generous and extensive amenity space, part of which is proposed to utilise as the area in which the proposed development would be constructed.'
You may also want to watch:
The country club hosted functions including weddings and Christmas parties before it closed down in 2016.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man