Leverington villagers get lottery grant for survey
Villagers in Leverington have been awarded an �1,870 lottery grant to carry out a survey.
A steering group plans to deliver a questionnaire to every household in Leverington to seek the views of all residents of the village on how they would like to see it evolve.
They expect forms to go out in early September with one week for completion by all members of the household and return. Collectors will visit every property to pick up the forms or it is hoped people will return their completed forms to Leverington Post Office and Stores or other addresses given in the questionnaire form.
For those unable to do this a collection will be made a week after delivery and, as it is important that as many responses as possible are received, every completed and returned questionnaire will be entered into a raffle with prizes of �100, �50 and �25.
After the results of the questionnaire have been collated and analysed, consultation meetings with the village will be held so that a draft plan can be produced in the autumn.
You may also want to watch:
Now is the chance to start thinking about what the Village needs and how it should develop over the next 10 years or so.
Everybody, of any age, can fill in their section of the questionnaires and the Group is very keen to hear the views of the teenagers who are the future of Leverington.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 7 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
For the young people, aged 11 to 18, of the village, a barbecue is being planned on the afternoon of Saturday, September 3, where a short questionnaire will be available.