LETTERS: ‘How can I tell my great-granddaughter about Palmers closing?’
- Credit: Archant
If Palmers closes I don't know what I'm going to tell my great-granddaughter Sophia.
Ever since she was able to talk it was always 'Where are we going?' and "Up Palmers" was always her answer.
At nearly four-years-old now it's still the same answer: "Up Palmers."
She loves it as we always meet friends there.
It is such a shame for a lovely shop.
You may also want to watch:
I am in my 90s now and have seen lots of changes in my time and have used the restaurant ever since it opened.
My daughter and friends frequent it often.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
I do hope it will be saved as I can't bear the thought of looking at empty windows while I'm eating my lovely chips on the market.