LETTER - Re: Plans for 61 new homes between Wymondham Railway Station and River Tiffey are unveiled
- Credit: Archant
I was interested in the plans you printed in the Mercury.
The main problem with this layout is that there has been no provision to bridge the railway line to relieve the bottle neck of the tiny, flood prone, tunnel under the line between the pub and the station.
This must be the only solution large enough to cater for all the traffic from Silfield side to access the station and the A11 and the town shops. Some of this building site land will be needed for the town side of the flyover. Unless another bridge is planned and provision for commuters' cars is planned for elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
Harts Farm Road,
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction