Let’s get ready to crumble! West Cornwall Pasty company opens kiosk at Norwich station
- Credit: Archant
A popular pasty chain has opened its second Norwich branch at the train station, bringing the taste of Cornwall to hungry commuters.
West Cornwall Pasty Co opened next to the station's Starbucks kiosk on February 10.
There is already a cafe at 21 Haymarket in the city centre, also neighbouring a Starbucks.
A spokesperson for the company said: 'West Cornwall Pasty Co is delighted to have moved into Norwich Station. We are perfectly positioned in this historic station to fulfil our promise to 'make travel tasty' with our multi award winning pasties, made in Cornwall and baked fresh daily.
'We have had a tremendous welcome to the City and are already a favourite with regulars and commuters.'
You may also want to watch:
The new hub is open Monday to Saturday between 6am and 8.30pm and Sundays from 7am to 8pm.
The business, launched in 1998, has over 50 sites across the UK.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Their traditional pasty was ranked the best in the world at the World Pasty Championships in 2014 and 2015.