Legendary cricket commentator Henry Blofeld to tour Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: ECN - Archant
Having announced his retirement from cricket commentating duties, Henry Blofeld will be coming to the region next spring as part of his '78 Retired' farewell tour.
To mark the end of a career on Test Match Special spanning 45 years, the golden voice of cricket will be reliving his career highlights and unheard anecdotes from both the pitch and the commentary box.
The tour includes 31 dates across the country between March and May 2018.
Cricket fans can hear tales from one of the most recognisable broadcasters in sport at Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre on May 4 and 5 2018.
Blofeld will also be delighting audiences at the Bury St Edmunds Apex on May 6 and Hunstanton's Princess Theatre on May 13.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available now at www.henryblofeld.co.uk.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 3 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 4 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 10 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent