Legendary cricket commentator Henry Blofeld to tour Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: ECN - Archant
Having announced his retirement from cricket commentating duties, Henry Blofeld will be coming to the region next spring as part of his '78 Retired' farewell tour.
To mark the end of a career on Test Match Special spanning 45 years, the golden voice of cricket will be reliving his career highlights and unheard anecdotes from both the pitch and the commentary box.
The tour includes 31 dates across the country between March and May 2018.
Cricket fans can hear tales from one of the most recognisable broadcasters in sport at Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre on May 4 and 5 2018.
Blofeld will also be delighting audiences at the Bury St Edmunds Apex on May 6 and Hunstanton's Princess Theatre on May 13.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available now at www.henryblofeld.co.uk.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor