Leadership changes for North Norfolk Business Forum
Members of the North Norfolk Business Forum have elected a new chairman and vice chairman.
The community interest group, set up in 2006, had its Annual General Meeting at the Prince of Wales Stand at Fakenham Racecourse last night.
Former vice chairman Ian Doughty, from Brisley, who is managing director of Structure-flex in Melton Constable, was chosen as the new chairman and has taken over from Euan Macpherson.
Carl Woodwards, from near Downham Market, who is north Norfolk commercial manager for Lloyds TSB, became new vice chairman.
Both these positions will be held for a year until the next AGM.
During the meeting, which was attended by about 30 people, Broadland MP Keith Simpson gave a talk about life in government.
The members also discussed the challenges facing businesses in north North.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 3 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 6 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 7 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 10 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
Business support for large and small enterprises is offered through the forum, which has over 900 members and covers villages and towns from Wells to Horsey.
For more information about the community interest company, either ring 01263 510709, email email@example.com or visit www.nnbf.co.uk