Norfolk Day brings £5000 worth of prizes
- Credit: Archant
A boating day out, family passes to the region's best attractions and a free photo shoot.
These are just some of the remarkable prizes worth £5,000 that we have to give away to celebrate Norfolk Day, which will take place for the first time on Friday, July 27.
We've joined forces with some of the county's best-known brands to offer our readers a range of experiences to enjoy in Norfolk.
Entry tokens will appear in the paper over the coming days, and readers can enter as many times as they would like.
The prizes also include a brewery tour of Woodforde's, a Lotus tour and track day and a day out on the vintage Spark of Light from Herbert Woods.
Richardson's are offering a special package, which will include a break on the Commander, a day out on a day boat, a break in a lodge and a fish chip meal at the Yacht club.
David Powles, editor of the Eastern Daily Press and the Norwich Evening News, said: 'We've been delighted with the reaction we've had so far to Norfolk Day.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 5 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 6 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 7 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
'Communities all around the county have been involved, organising brilliant events to enjoy on the day.
'Now, we want to be able to give something back through our Great Norfolk Day Giveaway, which includes a huge range of goods, treats and experiences for you to win. We're very grateful to the brands and businesses that have so generously contributed.
'The countdown is now on - it's not long until the big day, so make sure you enter and give yourself a chance of winning.'
The winners will be announced in a live draw on the EDP's Facebook - www.facebook.com/edp24/ - at midday on Tuesday, July 24.
Those taking part will be in with a chance of winning a nature kayaking safari for two - a rare opportunity to get out on the Broads by kayak and see nature waking up in the morning.
The trip will take the winner on a journey out beyond the normally accessible parts of the Broads, with coffee or tea and pastries provided for breakfast on the riverbank.
A huge amount of events have been planned for Norfolk Day, with restaurants adopting special Norfolk themed menus, performances planned and attractions slashing entry costs.
For more information, visit www.edp24.co.uk/norfolkday