Latitude Festival 2017: Weather to stay mostly dry with highs of 23C
- Credit: James Bass
Revellers heading to Latitude Festival can probably get away with only packing a light rain mac with a warm and mostly dry weekend ahead.
There is a chance of rain on Saturday morning and into the afternoon at Henham Park before dry and warm conditions take hold for the rest of the weekend.
This evening will be dry for the festival's first headliner The 1975 with highs of 19C.
It will be cool and damp on Saturday morning and there is a chance that the rain may stick around in the early afternoon. The sun should come out later on with warm and humid conditions for the evening. The thermometer could reach 22C for a time but temperatures are generally set to stay below this.
The final day of the festival on Sunday looks set to be the best for sun-worshippers with prolonged periods of sunshine and highs of 23C.
You may also want to watch:
For packing up and driving home on the Monday it will feel a bit fresher but should remain dry.
• You can view all the latest Latitude Festival 2017 stories here.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront