Latitude Festival 2017: Frustration as many still waiting for tickets to arrive three days before the event
Festival goers preparing to take Henham Park by storm this weekend have raised concerns over tickets.
Many are still waiting for their Latitude tickets to arrive, just days before the event begins.
On July 6 organisers tweeted that 'tickets can arrive up to five-days before the festival'.
Two hours after this was posted, they then said tickets could arrive up to three-days before and advised people to be 'patient'.
Customers are less than impressed with the delay. Andrew Orchard said his daughter was waiting for tickets and described the situation as a 'nightmare'.
Belinda Baxter commented on Facebook saying: 'Think we should all boycott next year... It's really taken the shine off with all this ticket no show. Nice to know you appreciate your customers Latitude, NOT!'
A spokesman for Ticketmaster UK said their final batch of tickets were mailed out last Friday (July 7) and customers who purchased with them should receive their tickets over the next few days.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 4 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 5 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 6 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 7 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 8 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 9 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 10 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
Festival organisers have been contacted for further comment.
Latitude takes place from July 13-16 near Southwold. Headline acts include The 1975, Fleet Foxes and Mumford and Sons.