Latitude Festival 2017: Can you spot yourself in our day two gallery?
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
As the second day of Latitude draws to a close we take a look at all the best photos from Henham Park.
With pink sheep aplenty and an impressive line up of music, theatre and comedy, fans have flocked to the Southwold music extravanganza for the weekend.
Folk rock band Mumford and Sons headline the Obelisk Arena on Saturday night and Jack Garratt, winner of the 2016 Critics' Choice award at the Brits, brings proceedings to a close on the alternative BBC Music stage.
Oher acts that performed at Latitude on Saturday include Two Door Cinema Club, Lucy Rose and comedian Reginald D Hunter.
Organisers of the festival, which is now in its 12th year, are celebrating a record 40,000 attendees.
You can keep up to date with all our Latitude Festival coverage here.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your friends in our gallery and make sure to share with them if you do!
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover